Popular Posts

Friday, January 13, 2012

The news of 2012

The year is new! A fresh aroma is in the air, ambitions are high, and everyone has high expectations for 2012.

..P.r.o.c.r.a.s.t.i.n.a.t.i.o.n.  is the name of the disease I have suffered long enough! If it was cancerous maybe it would have eaten up  all the cells in my body!
This year, I have vowed to get everything finished! Once I get started,  I Will not rest until its done! From my MBA class project ,  I my weight loss program, book writing and my giving my tithe! yes, my 10% .

Having been on a 2 weeks Christmas break, I had a lot of thinking  to do, taking stock of the year and I found that I had nothing to show but sketches of unfinished work and projects. Was I a busy body in 2011? What did i get done? Nothing seems to have been completed. I have now taken up new projects and I plan on finishing some of the ones in file 13, I have to beg the angels for about 72 more hours in the next two days to get my work done!

With many shoes to wear, I have to find time to finish everything I plan to do. Yes! Ethan is a full time job, but I have to work around  that and get things moving. I have so much on my to do list, first things first, I have to graduate my MBA. For the last 12 days I have been on my project and I think my professor can now have a copy next week Thursday!

Saturday will see me clear my closet and give away anything I have not worn for the last 3 months because it either be too big, too small or simply does not belong to me. This year, am travelling light, I guess its because I want to get there faster.

Having all this resolutions on paper is one thing, getting them done is another.
Aiii! I find myself here too often and swear blind how I will never ever let myself get here again and just like a drug addict who can't quite punish themselves enough, here I am again, swearing blind.
I will not give up on my self.  Like a diamond I need some pressurized heat to be brilliant.

Well I guess its time I get down to serious work, 2012 is here, its new  and its time to get some work done!

Enough talking, get it done!

Happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment