Popular Posts

Friday, November 2, 2012

Thank God It's Friday!



The week is OVER. ........and Yes, I am so excited! Its been a long one for me. My desk is still full but, what the heck! I gotta put my hair down and unwind....

Its November( my birthday month) and I love this time of the year.. I get to wear the pretty sundresses, get ready for my birthday, get ready for x-mas and start all the planning:-))

This weekend, will be different, Ethan gets a new nanny( hoping for an easy transition)

I also need to start planning for x-mas. Making all the necessary reservations and bookings. Ken thinks am always ahead of my-self but i just think am a girl who loves to have a  plan.

It's been a good week though, despite the load  of work, i am happy to be alive. I start my weekend in  next hour. Will definitely let you in on what i did:-)

Have a nice weekend ahead:-)

Love Emma K








No comments:

Post a Comment