Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New Joys

1.25 am awake, and am thinking of new vegetable garden. My heart and soul burning up with passion for this new  thing I have found......farming!

Who knew there was such joy to be found in planting a seed and watching it grow into a green healthy plant. I have become a bit of a garden freak. I want to plant everything and watch it germinate.... I spend time looking for the next seed and the next available space to plant a seed.
I plan to grow the vegetables and sell them at the local market. I do not hope to fetch huge profits, but  I will be able to buy me some nice make-up, get myself a nice outfit or buy the chinaware   I have always admired! In the meantime i am doing something which makes me Happy!
As with anything I have come to love, I go at it on full throttle so my life is now filled with  ideas of what to plant, and my little garden, many nights are spent planning ......what simple joy.
Now, I have planted, Chinese cabbage, leeks, spinach, kales, and the egg plant is coming up well. I hope to have a bountiful harvest. I plan to try carrots and sweetpotatoe. The Green peas died off but i am still hopeful to try again next season......


Well, I've said it before and will say it again...find your joy and when you do, indulge it until it fills every crack and crevice in your life with reason to wake up every morning looking forward to another glorious day.

As for me, from here on out...only happy days abound as I watch my seedlings grow!
Next time you see me, call me "mama mboga"
Love,
Emma K!

No comments:

Post a Comment