Popular Posts

Thursday, May 17, 2012

THINGS I LIKE


1. Banana's… got to have one everyday..


2. High Heels…yes, as tall as I am, I love heels, they have a way of changing the whole look....Paris Hilton Shoes, Beth Pumps

3. Love and basketball……the movie..it is so chic, and heart warming…very romantic..maybe because it reminds me of a guy I had a huge crush on…hehehe

4. My legendary girlfriend……a novel by my favourite fiction author Mike Gayle, I have read all nine novels of Mike but I cant get enough of this one. Its about a guy who cant seem to get over his first love and still looking for the one just like his ex… it’s a chic and guy flick… what I love about this author is that he writes from both a man and woman perceptive…PLUS his English humor is just infectious...lol…



5. Make up .........Without it, am NAKED…

6. My Husband Ken  went to California 2 years ago and  bought me a purple sundress, I wear it with heels, with sandals, with anything I still look pretty.... I love it!


7. H&M stores…wonder when they are going to open one here…....They sell everything a woman needs!

8. Huge Chunky Bangles…..lost count how many I have, …



9. Red Roses....... What else can a woman say?



10. Last but not least….Sunlight soap… this is a wonder multi-purpose soap, since I was a baby my mother bathed me with it, I still use it to date..........I use the soap for my face as well… best invention EVER!.…



Love,
Emma K









No comments:

Post a Comment