Popular Posts

Thursday, July 12, 2012

..Now.....


...I feel like my life is at the crossroad...could it be the fear of the fact that I do not know if I  will move to Nairobi as desired?
I look back in my life and get out my dream board..... I have to make major decisions regrading my life, Ethan is Almost 2( his actually 15 months) and he needs to be settled in Nairobi.
Is a job there forthcoming? Am I casting my net deep enough?  Am I making the right connections?
I ask myself a lot of what  questions, I dream, I wish, I want, only if..... For now, I am making the best of what I have. Trying to live my life, and to have fun while at it.....
...what if i did not take my job in Mombasa 4 years ago......
what if I studied HR instead of Communications?
...What If I worked in Windhoek and never relocated back to Kenya......
Ken tells me no situation is permanent, I know this too shall pass....

My love,

Emma K!

No comments:

Post a Comment