Popular Posts

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Giving Love

For the last month, Ethan wakes up at 7.00a.m, with a big grin on his face! He smiles and  laughs as i sing his favourite songs- Love songs.... Yes i know you are reading this thinking, Emma his just seven months... but yes, he knows loves songs when he hears them.... In the songs, i tell him how much I love him and how much mummy misses him when she's at work..
I change his diaper and am off to work..

My life has indeed taken a 360degree turn, for the better: Its fuller, richer, happier and the days seem even shorter.. I have learnt to give love, and to share my all. With my family, Ken and lil Ethan- Life is so much more! These two amazing men have taught me to give love, to understand the power of love and to live lovingly- I love them!

I watch my boys bath and I  smile. Ken enjoy's  this very noble duty - to wash Ethan.
As I watch him making foam moustaches on Ethan's face (thank God he does not eat the soap! Atleast not yet! )This two are clearly in love..Indeed we have gone full circle.

Then i think, isn't life so much easier, so much fun, if we can only realise that its the little things that make it just that- Beautiful....
If we could all give love, we would receive  so much more- Love.

Have a lovely day

Emma K

1 comment:

  1. aaaaawwww :) i feel the love! y'all are a cute lil fam. Bless.

    ReplyDelete