Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Is it so Ugly?

I look at the mess around me!! I close my eyes and desperately try to wish somethings would go away.
Our beautiful lives have been messed up! Last night,I was watching the nine o'clock news bulletin and I was one very sad woman!
 There was a story of a seven months old baby girl who was raped by her step father and left for dead. Her mother had gone to the near-by shops and she left her daughter with her  husband. The man raped the baby, bite off her checks, broke her pelvic bone and her neck, and left!What a world! I hate the ugly  side of life... Babies are angels, their innocence ...their unconditional love.. their dependence.....
 
See all that's happening around us, Drug abuse among the youth,young girls are abused by men they can call daddy, the boy child is taken into child labour, mothers are too busy for their children, our fathers are walking away from their primary responsibilities of being protectors, they are now predators,its impossible to know the genuine people/things!
Last weekend,I received a phone call that made me realise we are living a lie. We hire house helps who come into our houses, our lives and share the very space we deem private. They take a placein our homes  and  some abuse their  positions, their impact may be so negative that families and homes may be broken and hurt- for a long, long  time!
Yes!they clean our houses, make our dinner, and keep the house at its best, but, what else do they do? These people are strangers, they come into our lives and we accommodate  them. When I start to think about them, I pray, I need energy!


I remember a conversation I had with a friend of mine last week about how much our world had changed. Not only has it changed, but  also at a  very fast pace. Its a crazy world! Old women hunting down the "small" boys, the young girls want men double the fathers' age! Its a shame!all this for the love of money? Fame? Prestige? What??Someone please help me understand!


I  crave for the day that love shall prevail, no voilence, no wars, just love and happiness...... I wonder if this day will ever come ...... When the endless clutter,  noise and the all wrong in the  world fades and darkness falls......  finally the little sparks of light that fire my imagination,  my passion and creativity will be a reality! Love shall be forever!


Here in the depths of my soul, my mind, I am at peace. Anchored, knowing that love shall indeed prevail!


Now you know how I feel!


Love,


Emma K!

No comments:

Post a Comment