Popular Posts

Thursday, January 19, 2012

His Daily Dose:

Ethan has a new walker! Its blue, its new, its interesting.

Seeing him moving around the house making all the sounds as he plays with his walker confirms to me that he is a boy indeed! So far, I have realised he loves music, anything that can produce some sort of melody , he loves... thank Goodness his walker does this and much  more!

Everyday at 12.45 p.m when i go home for lunch, he is on his walker... Happy to see his mummy, all he can say for now is" dada, dada, dada" . I guess that's his way of saying hallo mummy? How was your day at work? If i find him having his lunch, he will not eat! He will protest... to him, its mummy time.

He will pull my hair, my earrings and even try and lick my face( I guess that's his way of kissing )
Play time is really fun time. We go on the floor with all the toys( they all produce sound ) and play really hard. Ethan laughs so hard. This is priceless!

He is always happy to see his mummy. I miss him when am at work.
His daddy is coming over this weekend, its going to be exciting for Ethan. Hopefully we shall go to the beach too...My two boys  will play and laugh.


I guess this is what raising children is all about. Showing them that its the little things that should make them happy! Even without the expensive toys, its still a beautiful world.

Ken and I are committed to Ethan's life, to teach and reteach and laugh along the way.

My love,


Emma K

No comments:

Post a Comment